Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26, 2014 - Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary.......not long for folks our age, but it's been a good four years.   We've had our ups and downs and we're all the stronger for it all.  
Here we are.....taking our first steps together as husband and wife.

If you notice the charms hanging from my bouquet, one has a picture of Tim's dad and the other one has a picture of my parents on their wedding day......even though they are not longer with us, they were with us on this special day.






This is our aisle runner......I stenciled it myself with our initial "M" and the date.  I still have it and I'm thinking about making it into wall hanging.

This was our wedding cake.....we did individual tiers instead of layers, the tiny bride and groom were the ones used by my mom and dad, ad well as the cake knife.   Special memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment